Friday 21 January 2011

My First Blog Post!!!

So I've done this, finally!!!

This here will just be my place to vent about my life, loves, hates and all things in general!!

I'm an accountant, going back to school to do my masters in Financial Management (Fun Times!)...I'm engaged to my better half, I love reading and I ADORE handbags!

I don't ecpect to have thousands and thousands of followers, I'm not a make up or fashion guru, there ain't anything special about me but I fully intend to enjoy doing this!!

xxPretty Lashesxx

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging
    I must contradict you when you said 'there ain't anything special about me'.....
    Please don't let God hear you say that *smile*
    Because you are unique. There is only ONE you - so that makes you special! Yaaay
    I'm popping you on my blogroll so I shall be waiting for your next post.....
    tic toc, tic toc *smile*
    Welcome and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naijamum!

    I'm so excited and nervous!!

    Thanks for adding me...here's to a long life of blogging!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy blogging! cant wait to read the first post....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogsville & tnx 4 following me..concur with 9jamum...DON'T LET GOD HEAR YOU SAY SUCH AGAIN!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome welcome and thx for following my blog...looking forward to reading some more post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy hun... WELCOME 2 D AWESOME BLOGGING FAMILY!!
    Trust me you'll hav a wonderful time here and this family is a realli close-knit kinda family.. I love all my followers and comment-ers.
    Thanks 4 following me and I look forward to reading more of your posts too!! :))
    1ce again, WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome dear. you are going to love it here : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, Please drop me a line.xx