So its finally here, Mr Lashes and I have decided on a date, well tentatively. We are looking at the 25th of August 2012.
It will be in Nigeria, somewhere on the Island and will have 250 guests (verrryyy small by our family's standards). I was considering getting a wedding planner seeing as I don't have anyone who can run around for me but the cost is ridiculous.
So my darling people, I need help. Any ideas for venues (on the island) and their cost? Where can I get decorators (will it really cost me half a million to decorate a hall???) Drinks Stand? Small Chops? Hostesses? Colour Schemes? Basically everything!
I REALLY need help!!
xx Bridezilla In the Making xx
Monday, 10 October 2011
|My Wonky finger|
The lovely Miss toinlicious very kindly awarded me the Versatile Blogger award.
The rules, are to:
- Thank the person that gave it to you: Miss Toinlicious, you too much!!!
- Give the award to 15 recently discovered blogs: I haven't been doing much discovering lately so please do this if you haven't already done it, its a fab way of getting to know everyone better!
- Share 7 things about yourself:
- I don't drink coke.EVER: why is it black????
- I'm incredibly neat, I cannot think in a place where there is mess, I just have to tidy up. Mr Lashes is just as bad as I am, we do 'environmental' twice a month. I sometimes get worried our kids wont live a carefree life, I can seriously picture me threatening my children if they come back from school with messy clothes.
- My little fingers on both of my hands are never straight, they bend at an awkward angle and whenever they are forced straight, they bounce back straight away.
- My eyelashes are freakishly long; hence the name Pretty Lashes
- I have got no recollection of my life before I was 8, all I know is what people have told me and what i see in pictures and videos. I get flashbacks but that's about it. I didn't bump my head or get into accident or anything like that. I just honestly cant remember.
- I am not looking forward to planning my wedding, I could do without the stress and would rather have a small intimate do. I know this inst going to happen; my mom is involved :-)
- I've got two tattoos, one of which I regret immensly.
Till next time, my lovely people.;