Thursday 1 March 2012

Thank you and GoodNight

I always said I would continue to blog as long as I knew I would do a good job of it. Blogging once a month was never part of the agenda. I just don't have the zeal to do this anymore. I've made (hopefully) two friends for life out of this blog and I've met (virtually) a lot of lovely people but it's time for me to let this go. I'm not deleting my page, I'm still going to log into blogger every morning like I do and comment on people's posts, I doubt I will make anymore of mine though. So from Pretty Lashes, Thank you and Good night!



 xxPretty Lashesxx

p.s (I've got my masters degree)

21 comments:

  1. Na wa o. Just when I was finally able to see your follower gadget and follow you.

    I wish you all the best in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pouts* Okays then. guess we'll have to be content with the once-a-month-comments. And how's wedding plans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Toinlicious, dont pout babe!!

      Wedding plans are coming along nicely, Thank God

      Delete
  3. Do blog ever once in a while, really love your write ups. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boi!! *sigh heavily* truth is, am going miss you a lot. best wishes dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best in everything PL and congrats on your degree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Masters degree, and wishing you all the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, a big hearty congrats on having your masters degree. Woooohoooo!!!

    Secondly, it's a big bummer that you won't be publishing any posts seeing as I'm a first timer on your blog. *sighs* Oh well, wishing you the best especially with Mr. Lashes *winks*.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so sad. Dear try to write a post even once in every three months. Lots of your followers will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww.:-(
    Congrats on your degree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your Masters degree Pretty lashes.
    I can't believe you're running off when we want to hear the lowdown on your wedding. Anyway, God bless you and keep you and let his light shine upon you always

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulaitons on getting your Masters Pretty Lashes.

    So you want to run away when i was preparing to read the lowdown on wedding preparations and everyhting. hmmmm okay oo.
    May God bless you and keep you and let his favour rain on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please do an 'Ibhade' and come back soon!!!!

    :(

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, Please drop me a line.xx